CareerBuilder® Elite walks you through the job search and career planning process in four easy “career building” steps. Registration is easy; just select the grey “Register Here!” bar and get started to continue on your path of success.
Need help? Call 877-423-3763 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Having trouble logging in? Clear out your cookies and cache, then restart your browser.
#1 – Assess and Learn
- Assessment – take two short quizzes. Uncover how your universal career traits can steer your career search. Assess your cognitive abilities to best leverage in your career plan and job search.
- A Day in the Life – view short videos of professionals sharing career insight; attend on-demand webinars on hot career topics.
#2 – Build Yourself
- Job Search Checklist – you are not alone, let CareerBuilder® Elite’s coaching feature show you what still needs to be done.
- Create Your Resume – “resume builder” helps you create a perfect resume with formats, tips and text suggestions.
#3 – Target Your Search
- Job Competition Report – know the competition! Quickly see how your qualifications compare to other applicants.
- Search Jobs – by keyword, job title, salary, major and from around the internet, view recommend jobs – CareerBuilder® Elite makes it easy.
#4 – Interviewing Tips
- Prepare – be ready for all types of interview scenarios; work the interview to your advantage.
- Practice – review common interview questions, apply the tips and practice your answers – edit your answers at any time.