Four NSA-certified technology programs and introducing the new Master of Science in Information Assurance (MSIA).
Strayer’s technology degree programs are designed to teach the critical strategic skills needed for the most emerging technologies – learn best practices in information security, advanced technology concepts in programming, networking and web development, and technical management strategies from leading IT expert faculty.
- 21 highly-demanded concentrations to choose from
- All degree programs are available 100% online
- Learn from real world information assurance case studies and innovative technologies with exposure to cloud-based environments and live lab settings
The technology landscape has never been more competitive or more challenging. Call an Admissions Representative to find the technology degree program that’s best for you:
View the graduate and undergraduate programs offering 21 concentrations with classes available now.
- New Master of Science in Information Assurance*
- Master of Science in Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
*The MSIA program is not available in an online or on campus format in the following states: Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, or Virginia. The MSIA is not available on campus in Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or South Carolina. Students in those states may take the MSIA program online.