Bachelor of Business Administration In Delaware
Elevate Your Career Potential in the Fields of Business and Accounting
Strayer University’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with Accounting concentration* will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies. The business environment is more exciting and dynamic than ever, but to be successful, you need the right skill set and the right mindset. The online classes and on-campus coursework for the BBA with a concentration in Accounting prepares students for roles within the accounting or finance departments of an organization.
With an Accounting concentration you will:
- Get thorough knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and federal tax codes applicable to operating a business and reporting its results.
- Develop proficiencies in research and analysis, bookkeeping, processing accounts, and preparing financial reports.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Use Excel and Peachtree to provide accounting information for organizations.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of fundamental concepts and principles in accounting, including recording journal entries and preparing and evaluating financial statements.
- Solve general problems relating to both personal and business federal income tax; prepare both a personal and a corporate federal income tax return.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship of accounting information to inventory planning and control and cost distribution.
- ACC 206-Accounting II
- ACC 306-Microcomputer Applications for Accountants
- ACC 307-Federal Taxation
- ACC 350-Cost Accounting
- BUS 315-Cost and Price Analysis