Bachelor of Business Administration In Delaware
Learn the Building Blocks of Business and Entrepreneurship
Strayer University’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with Entrepreneurship concentration* will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies. Your online classes and on-campus coursework will focus on competencies for building and growing a business or division.
With an Entrepreneurship concentration you will:
- Develop vital skills and abilities necessary to create a successful new business
- Learn the key elements of a business plan—venture financing, ownership structure, market assessment, and management
Key Learning Outcomes
- Describe the concept of business and entrepreneurship and explain the entrepreneurial process.
- Describe how the entrepreneurial process enhances the movement of technology to the market.
- Describe the forms of ownership and funding options of an entrepreneurial venture.
- Describe the managing and building of an organization capable of growth and explore methods of sustaining that growth as the market and competitive environment changes.
- Apply entrepreneurial concepts to determine the feasibility of a venture.
Program LengthStrayer University students are mostly working adults who earn their degrees at their own pace and on their own schedule. Most students attend part-time, and the normal time to complete this program is 6 years.
On-Time Graduation Rate90% of our students who graduated from this program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012, did so within 6 years.
Program CostsCost information for Strayer University programs is available at www.strayer.edu/tuition-and-fees. The tuition and fees for the entire program at current rates are $58,200 for both full-time and part-time students. Tuition rates apply to all new and readmit undergraduate students enrolling for Winter 2014 and future quarters. Rates also apply to undergraduate students who enrolled in the Fall 2013 Graduation Fund Plus Program at participating campuses in Virginia and Texas. For all other students enrolled prior to Winter 2014, please visit www.strayer.edu/tuition-and-fees for undergraduate tuition rates. The total estimated cost for books and supplies for the entire program is $6,000. Strayer University does not offer on-campus housing.
Tuition rates apply to all new and readmit undergraduate students enrolling for Winter 2014 and future quarters. Rates also apply to undergraduate students who enrolled in the Fall 2013 Graduation Fund Plus Program at participating campuses in Virginia and Texas. For all other students enrolled prior to Winter 2014, please click here for undergraduate tuition rates.
Median Loan DebtFor all students completing this program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012, the median cumulative loan debt for each of the following are:
- Federal student loans: $33,500
- Private loans: $0
- Institutional finance loans: $0
Occupations for this program
The following U.S. Department of Labor Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) Codes and occupational titles are disclosed pursuant to U.S. Department of Education regulations, and correspond to the U.S. Department of Education Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) Code for this program.