Bachelor of Business Administration In Delaware
Learn the Building Blocks of Business and Entrepreneurship
Strayer University’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with Entrepreneurship concentration* will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies. Your online classes and on-campus coursework will focus on competencies for building and growing a business or division.
With an Entrepreneurship concentration you will:
- Develop vital skills and abilities necessary to create a successful new business
- Learn the key elements of a business plan—venture financing, ownership structure, market assessment, and management
Key Learning Outcomes
- Describe the concept of business and entrepreneurship and explain the entrepreneurial process.
- Describe how the entrepreneurial process enhances the movement of technology to the market.
- Describe the forms of ownership and funding options of an entrepreneurial venture.
- Describe the managing and building of an organization capable of growth and explore methods of sustaining that growth as the market and competitive environment changes.
- Apply entrepreneurial concepts to determine the feasibility of a venture.