Bachelor of Business Administration In Delaware
Health Services Administration
Learn about the Intersection of Today’s Health and Business Marketplaces
Our Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with Health Services Administration concentration* will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies. Our online classes and on-campus coursework also prepares graduates for work in health insurance agencies; pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or medical supply companies; and government or public health organizations.
With a Health Services Administration concentration you will:
- Explore the forces and trends that shape—and challenge—the U.S. health care industry
- Apply business strategies and tools to the management of health services organizations, including health care management firms, hospitals, clinics, and long-term health facilities—while taking into account critical factors such as laws, ethics, quality, and cost
Key Learning Outcomes
- Comprehend the features of the U.S. health care system and understand how policy and law shape organizations that provide health services.
- Apply management and technical skills to the administration of health care systems and organizations.
- Analyze current administrative and management challenges in health service organizations and recommend solutions that incorporate strategic use of resources.