Bachelor of Business Administration In Delaware
Gain Expertise in International Business
Strayer University’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with International Business concentration* will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies. Our online classes and on-campus coursework will prepare you to manage organizations with international customers, vendors, partners, or operations—including multinational corporations, import/export businesses, government agencies, banks, and consulting firms.
With an International Business Concentration you will:
- Get in touch with the complexities of operating a business internationally. Learn strategies for success
- Explore the impact of the political and regulatory environment and the management of cross-cultural human resources
- Understand the financing of international ventures
Key Learning Outcomes
- Describe the economic dynamics of foreign trade, regional and global trade integration, and key cultural dimensions of international business.
- Develop policies and strategies in the core business areas (marketing, operations, and finance) to support operations in multiple economies.
- Analyze business situations, interpret critical operational factors, and develop viable solutions to manage the risks of international business.