Bachelor of Business Administration In Delaware
Gain Expertise in International Business
Strayer University’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with International Business concentration* will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies. Our online classes and on-campus coursework will prepare you to manage organizations with international customers, vendors, partners, or operations—including multinational corporations, import/export businesses, government agencies, banks, and consulting firms.
With an International Business Concentration you will:
- Get in touch with the complexities of operating a business internationally. Learn strategies for success
- Explore the impact of the political and regulatory environment and the management of cross-cultural human resources
- Understand the financing of international ventures
*Graduates of the BBA program may apply all the credits earned toward a Master of Business Administration at Strayer University.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Describe the economic dynamics of foreign trade, regional and global trade integration, and key cultural dimensions of international business.
- Develop policies and strategies in the core business areas (marketing, operations, and finance) to support operations in multiple economies.
- Analyze business situations, interpret critical operational factors, and develop viable solutions to manage the risks of international business.
- ITB 300-Fundamentals of Global Management
- ITB 305-International Business Environment
- ITB 400-International Banking and Finance
- ITB 405-Essentials of Exporting and Importing
- MKT 320-International Marketing
- ECO 305-International Economics
Program LengthStrayer University students are mostly working adults who earn their degrees at their own pace and on their own schedule. Most students attend part-time, and the normal time to complete this program is 6 years.
On-Time Graduation Rate90% of our students who graduated from this program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012, did so within 6 years.
Program CostsCost information for Strayer University programs is available at www.strayer.edu/tuition-and-fees. The tuition and fees for the entire program, at current part-time tuition rates, are $72,400, and at current full-time tuition rates, are $69,000. The tuition and fees for the entire program for all Tennessee students are $72,400. The total estimated cost for books and supplies for the entire program is $6,000. Strayer University does not offer on-campus housing.
Median Loan DebtFor all students completing this program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012, the median cumulative loan debt for each of the following are:
- Federal student loans: $33,500
- Private loans: $0
- Institutional finance loans: $0
Occupations for this program
The following U.S. Department of Labor Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) Codes and occupational titles are disclosed pursuant to U.S. Department of Education regulations, and correspond to the U.S. Department of Education Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) Code for this program.