Bachelor of Business Administration In Delaware
Management Information Systems
Expand your career with a Business Degree in Management Information Systems
Strayer University’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with Management Information Systems concentration* will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies. Our online classes and on-campus coursework is applicable to information systems/technology departments, projects, teams, and vendors, and you will learn cross-functional (IT/operations) management, solution deployment, system strategy, security, and procurement.
With a Management Information Systems concentration you will:
- Dial in on the technical, managerial, and policy issues surrounding the construction and support of computer-bases systems—exploring the relationship between technical needs and business requirements
- Learn to design networks, databases, and security systems for effective resource management in the global and competitive environments.
*Graduates of the BBA program may apply all the credits earned toward a Master of Business Administration at Strayer University.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Apply technical knowledge to applicable information systems management and policy issues.
- Identify and formulate a technical solution to effectively support business operations in a variety of environments.
- Develop technical solutions for real-world problems.
- Create information systems security and systems development lifecycle plans around technical requirements.
- CIS 109-Introduction to Management Information Systems
- CIS 111-Introduction to Relational Database ManagementSystems
- CIS 175-Introduction to Networking
- CIS 210-Systems Analysis and Development
- CIS 333-Networking Security Fundamentals
Program LengthStrayer University students are mostly working adults who earn their degrees at their own pace and on their own schedule. Most students attend part-time, and the normal time to complete this program is 6 years.
On-Time Graduation Rate90% of our students who graduated from this program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012, did so within 6 years.
Program CostsCost information for Strayer University programs is available at www.strayer.edu/tuition-and-fees. The tuition and fees for the entire program, at current part-time tuition rates, are $72,400, and at current full-time tuition rates, are $69,000. The tuition and fees for the entire program for all Tennessee students are $72,400. The total estimated cost for books and supplies for the entire program is $6,000. Strayer University does not offer on-campus housing.
Median Loan DebtFor all students completing this program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012, the median cumulative loan debt for each of the following are:
- Federal student loans: $33,500
- Private loans: $0
- Institutional finance loans: $0
Occupations for this program
The following U.S. Department of Labor Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) Codes and occupational titles are disclosed pursuant to U.S. Department of Education regulations, and correspond to the U.S. Department of Education Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) Code for this program.