Bachelor of Business Administration In Delaware
Gain business management skills with a specialized bachelor’s degree
Strayer University’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with Management concentration* will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies. Our online classes and on-campus coursework is applicable to any role managing or leading people, projects, departments, or organizations.
With a Management concentration you will:
- Develop your management edge
- Become a dynamic leader
- Understand current management theory and practice, and sharpen your skills through real-world applications and problem solving
*Graduates of the BBA program may apply all the credits earned toward a Master of Business Administration at Strayer University.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Analyze the basic organizational behavior model; explain the application of human resource management theories and approaches to improve organizational performance.
- Integrate the knowledge of various business disciplines and apply that knowledge to make strategic business decisions.
- BUS 310-Human Resource Management
- BUS 322-Organizational Behavior
- BUS 375-Project Management
- BUS 402-Small Business Management
- BUS 430-Operations Management
Program LengthStrayer University students are mostly working adults who earn their degrees at their own pace and on their own schedule. Most students attend part-time, and the normal time to complete this program is 6 years.
On-Time Graduation Rate90% of our students who graduated from this program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012, did so within 6 years.
Program CostsCost information for Strayer University programs is available at www.strayer.edu/tuition-and-fees. The tuition and fees for the entire program, at current part-time tuition rates, are $72,400, and at current full-time tuition rates, are $69,000. The tuition and fees for the entire program for all Tennessee students are $72,400. The total estimated cost for books and supplies for the entire program is $6,000. Strayer University does not offer on-campus housing.
Median Loan DebtFor all students completing this program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012, the median cumulative loan debt for each of the following are:
- Federal student loans: $33,500
- Private loans: $0
- Institutional finance loans: $0
Occupations for this program
The following U.S. Department of Labor Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) Codes and occupational titles are disclosed pursuant to U.S. Department of Education regulations, and correspond to the U.S. Department of Education Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) Code for this program.