Bachelor of Business Administration In Delaware
Learn to manage projects within a business environment
Strayer University’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with Project Management concentration* will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies.
Our online classes and on-campus coursework prepares you to manage projects in a diverse range of fields, such as information systems, health care, consulting, pharmaceutical, banking, engineering, and government agencies.
With a Project Management Concentration you will:
- Acquaint yourself with the process of successfully managing business projects, from initial conception to completion
- Explore scheduling, budgeting, procurement, risk management, and personnel management
Note: Completion of a Strayer University credit-granting course in Project Management will help satisfy the formal education requirements needed to apply for Project Management Institute (PMI) certifications and earn PDUs. Students should contact PMI to confirm all requirements. Strayer cannot guarantee that any student will earn a PMI credential or PDUs.
*Graduates of the BBA program may apply all the credits earned toward a Master of Business Administration at Strayer University.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Describe the fundamentals of the project management process.
- Explain the process of determining project costs, project scheduling and sequencing, and quality management to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Use techniques for identifying, analyzing, and minimizing risks that are inherent to projects.
- Describe the essential elements of project contracting and resource procurement.
- Demonstrate an ability to plan for human capital needs, acquire and develop skills needed for projects, motivate the project team, and measure the project team’s performance.
- BUS 375-Project Management
- BUS 377-Managing Project Risk
- BUS 380-Managing Project Teams
- BUS 419-Project Estimating and Budgeting
- BUS 437-Project Procurement Management
Program LengthStrayer University students are mostly working adults who earn their degrees at their own pace and on their own schedule. Most students attend part-time, and the normal time to complete this program is 6 years.
On-Time Graduation Rate90% of our students who graduated from this program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012, did so within 6 years.
Program CostsCost information for Strayer University programs is available at www.strayer.edu/tuition-and-fees. The tuition and fees for the entire program, at current part-time tuition rates, are $72,400, and at current full-time tuition rates, are $69,000. The tuition and fees for the entire program for all Tennessee students are $72,400. The total estimated cost for books and supplies for the entire program is $6,000. Strayer University does not offer on-campus housing.
Median Loan DebtFor all students completing this program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012, the median cumulative loan debt for each of the following are:
- Federal student loans: $33,500
- Private loans: $0
- Institutional finance loans: $0
Occupations for this program
The following U.S. Department of Labor Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) Codes and occupational titles are disclosed pursuant to U.S. Department of Education regulations, and correspond to the U.S. Department of Education Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) Code for this program.