Bachelor of Business Administration In Delaware
Learn to Manage Projects Within a Business Environment
Strayer University’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with Project Management concentration* will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies.
Our online classes and on-campus coursework prepares you to manage projects in a diverse range of fields, such as information systems, health care, consulting, pharmaceutical, banking, engineering, and government agencies.
With a Project Management Concentration you will:
- Acquaint yourself with the process of successfully managing business projects, from initial conception to completion
- Explore scheduling, budgeting, procurement, risk management, and personnel management
Note: Completion of a Strayer University credit-granting course in Project Management will help satisfy the formal education requirements needed to apply for Project Management Institute (PMI) certifications and earn PDUs. Students should contact PMI to confirm all requirements. Strayer cannot guarantee that any student will earn a PMI credential or PDUs.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Describe the fundamentals of the project management process.
- Explain the process of determining project costs, project scheduling and sequencing, and quality management to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Use techniques for identifying, analyzing, and minimizing risks that are inherent to projects.
- Describe the essential elements of project contracting and resource procurement.
- Demonstrate an ability to plan for human capital needs, acquire and develop skills needed for projects, motivate the project team, and measure the project team’s performance.