Bachelor of Business Administration In Delaware
Learn the Fundamentals of Retail Management
Strayer University’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with Retail Management concentration* will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies.
Our online business classes and on-campus coursework provides you with competencies in product and pricing strategy, managing customer relationships, retail branch operations, market and customer research, as well as financial management, promotions, human resource management, and sales.
With the Retail Management concentration you will:
- Examine the models for successful store-based, online, and non-store retail operations
- Learn key areas of retail operations management, such as merchandising, finance, human resource management, logistics, and marketing
Key Learning Outcomes
- Develop retailing strategy for e-commerce, store facilities, and direct marketing operations.
- Explain the critical aspects of consumer behavior that shape retail strategy and describe effective sales and marketing approaches to develop strong consumer relations.
- Use marketing and retail management principles to make effective operational decisions concerning merchandising, store atmospherics, branding, costumer services, pricing, promotion, distribution, and customer relations.