Bachelor of Business Administration In North Carolina
Strayer University's Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies. Throughout the online business administration and on-campus curriculum, you will develop communication, critical-thinking, and quantitative competencies, and strengthen your understanding of how politics, culture, and economics shape the global economy. In Strayer's Bachelor in Business Administration program you will learn:
- Business Concepts: Design functional area strategies (for marketing, operations, finance, etc.) that support a firm's overall business objectives.
- Strategic Management: Analyze a firm's operating environment (competition, regulation, international factors, etc.) in order to build appropriate business strategies.
- Ethics: Formulate management approaches to foster a productive and ethical organizational culture
- Diversity: Develop management practices that foster an appreciation for multiple cultures, ethnicities, and other diverse populations.
- Decision Making: Apply management concepts and decision-making techniques to analyze business situations, interpret critical operational factors, and develop viable solutions to business challenges.
- Analysis: Demonstrate proficiency in organizing, conducting, and presenting business research.
- Communication: Effectively communicate in a business environment to convey strategies, policies, practices, and procedures throughout the organization.
Make yourself a desired asset in the business world. Invest in your future at Strayer, and give yourself the career boost of a lifetime.
Our BBA curriculum provides solid career preparation for a broad range of industries and business environments. Tailor your degree to your career and learning goals through a choice of 15 concentrations.
|Acquisition And Contract Management||Legal Studies|
|Hospitality And Tourism Management||Retail Management|
|Human Resource Management|