Bachelor of Business Administration In North Carolina
Hospitality And Tourism Management
Take a Journey into the Business of Hospitality and Tourism
Strayer University’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with Hospitality and Tourism Management concentration* will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies. Your online classes and on-campus coursework will help you to develop aptitudes relevant for management in airline and cruise companies, hotels and resorts, convention and meeting planning organizations, travel agencies, tour companies, and food service organizations.
With a Hospitality and Tourism Management concentration, you will:
- Greatly expand your knowledge of the structure, role, and management of U.S. and international food, lodging, and travel-related organizations
- Explore the impact of tourism on the world economy
- Understand how political and cultural factors influence the hospitality and tourism industry abroad
Key Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to perform various managerial functions across the hospitality industry.
- Analyze the economic impact of tourism and commercial development within the world economy.
- Implement cost control and financial management strategies within the hospitality industry.