Bachelor of Business Administration In Pennsylvania
Strayer University's Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies. Throughout the online business administration and on-campus curriculum, you will develop communication, critical-thinking, and quantitative competencies, and strengthen your understanding of how politics, culture, and economics shape the global economy. In Strayer's Bachelor in Business Administration program you will learn:
- Business Concepts: Design functional area strategies (for marketing, operations, finance, etc.) that support a firm's overall business objectives.
- Strategic Management: Analyze a firm's operating environment (competition, regulation, international factors, etc.) in order to build appropriate business strategies.
- Ethics: Formulate management approaches to foster a productive and ethical organizational culture
- Diversity: Develop management practices that foster an appreciation for multiple cultures, ethnicities, and other diverse populations.
- Decision Making: Apply management concepts and decision-making techniques to analyze business situations, interpret critical operational factors, and develop viable solutions to business challenges.
- Analysis: Demonstrate proficiency in organizing, conducting, and presenting business research.
- Communication: Effectively communicate in a business environment to convey strategies, policies, practices, and procedures throughout the organization.
Make yourself a desired asset in the business world. Invest in your future at Strayer, and give yourself the career boost of a lifetime.
Our BBA curriculum provides solid career preparation for a broad range of industries and business environments. Tailor your degree to your career and learning goals through a choice of 15 concentrations.
|Acquisition And Contract Management||Human Resource Management|
|Health Services Administration||Marketing|
|Hospitality And Tourism Management||Retail Management|
Program LengthStrayer University students are mostly working adults who earn their degrees at their own pace and on their own schedule. Most students attend part-time, and the normal time to complete this program is 6 years.
On-Time Graduation Rate90% of our students who graduated from this program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012, did so within 6 years.
Program CostsCost information for Strayer University programs is available at www.strayer.edu/tuition-and-fees. The tuition and fees for the entire program, at current part-time tuition rates, are $72,400, and at current full-time tuition rates, are $69,000. The tuition and fees for the entire program for all Tennessee students are $72,400. The total estimated cost for books and supplies for the entire program is $6,000. Strayer University does not offer on-campus housing.
Median Loan DebtFor all students completing this program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012, the median cumulative loan debt for each of the following are:
- Federal student loans: $33,500
- Private loans: $0
- Institutional finance loans: $0
Occupations for this program
The following U.S. Department of Labor Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) Codes and occupational titles are disclosed pursuant to U.S. Department of Education regulations, and correspond to the U.S. Department of Education Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) Code for this program.