Bachelor of Business Administration - Arkansas
Learn the building blocks of Business and Entrepreneurship
Strayer University’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with Entrepreneurship concentration* will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies. Your online classes and on-campus coursework will focus on competencies for building and growing a business or division.
With an Entrepreneurship concentration you will:
- Develop vital skills and abilities necessary to create a successful new business
- Learn the key elements of a business plan—venture financing, ownership structure, market assessment, and management
*Graduates of the BBA program may apply all the credits earned toward a Master of Business Administration at Strayer University.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Describe the concept of business and entrepreneurship and explain the entrepreneurial process.
- Describe how the entrepreneurial process enhances the movement of technology to the market.
- Describe the forms of ownership and funding options of an entrepreneurial venture.
- Describe the managing and building of an organization capable of growth and explore methods of sustaining that growth as the market and competitive environment changes.
- Apply entrepreneurial concepts to determine the feasibility of a venture.
- BUS 313-Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- BUS 363-Technology and Innovation in Entrepreneurship
- BUS 435-Management and Growth in Entrepreneurship
- BUS 463-Entrepreneurship Feasibility and Analysis
- FIN 317-Financing Entrepreneurships
Program LengthStrayer University students are mostly working adults who earn their degrees at their own pace and on their own schedule. Most students attend part-time, and the normal time to complete this program is 6 years.
On-Time Graduation Rate90% of our students who graduated from this program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012, did so within 6 years.
Program CostsCost information for Strayer University programs is available at www.strayer.edu/tuition-and-fees. The tuition and fees for the entire program, at current part-time tuition rates, are $72,400, and at current full-time tuition rates, are $69,000. The tuition and fees for the entire program for all Tennessee students are $72,400. The total estimated cost for books and supplies for the entire program is $6,000. Strayer University does not offer on-campus housing.
Median Loan DebtFor all students completing this program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012, the median cumulative loan debt for each of the following are:
- Federal student loans: $33,500
- Private loans: $0
- Institutional finance loans: $0
Occupations for this program
The following U.S. Department of Labor Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) Codes and occupational titles are disclosed pursuant to U.S. Department of Education regulations, and correspond to the U.S. Department of Education Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) Code for this program.