Bachelor of Business Administration - Arkansas
Learn the Fundamentals of Business and Marketing
Strayer University’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with Marketing concentration* will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies. Our online classes and on-campus coursework prepares you to manage marketing, public relations, business development, or sales departments. You will learn to set product and pricing strategy, conduct market and consumer research, manage advertising and communications activities, and generate sales.
With a Marketing concentration you will:
- Fully acquaint yourself with major marketing concepts and practices, including market research, customer analysis, product development, marketing communications, pricing, and marketing channels
- Examine how marketing is integrated within an organization
Key Learning Outcomes
- Apply the marketing planning process and formulate marketing strategy to fit a variety of socioeconomic environments.
- Use marketing principles to construct product management, pricing, promotion, and distribution courses of action to achieve stated marketing objectives.
- Develop effective marketing strategies using web-based business operations; the application of technology for e-commerce functions.