Bachelor of Business Administration - Ohio
Human Resource Management
Learn Human Resource Management for Business
Strayer University’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with Human Resource Management concentration* will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies. Our online classes and on-campus coursework focus on recruitment and training, talent development, compensation and benefits administration, and employee relations.
With a concentration in Human Resource Management, you will:
- Learn more about how Human Resource Management plays a key role in supporting global operations and optimizing work performance
- Explore the latest trends in HR, and learn to apply theory and practices to drive productivity
Acknowledged by the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) as aligning with its curriculum recommendations.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Explain the human resource management process, its role in supporting overall organizational strategies, and the various functions involved in staffing and sustaining a workforce.
- Develop policies and programs to enhance workforce productivity.
- Integrate the knowledge of various business disciplines and apply that knowledge to develop strategic business decisions related to human resource management issues.
Program LengthStrayer University students are mostly working adults who earn their degrees at their own pace and on their own schedule. Most students attend part-time, and the normal time to complete this program is 6 years.
On-Time Graduation Rate90% of our students who graduated from this program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012, did so within 6 years.
Program CostsCost information for Strayer University programs is available at www.strayer.edu/tuition-and-fees. The tuition and fees for the entire program at current rates are $58,200 for both full-time and part-time students. Tuition rates apply to all new and readmit undergraduate students enrolling for Winter 2014 and future quarters. Rates also apply to undergraduate students who enrolled in the Fall 2013 Graduation Fund Plus Program at participating campuses in Virginia and Texas. For all other students enrolled prior to Winter 2014, please visit www.strayer.edu/tuition-and-fees for undergraduate tuition rates. The total estimated cost for books and supplies for the entire program is $6,000. Strayer University does not offer on-campus housing.
Tuition rates apply to all new and readmit undergraduate students enrolling for Winter 2014 and future quarters. Rates also apply to undergraduate students who enrolled in the Fall 2013 Graduation Fund Plus Program at participating campuses in Virginia and Texas. For all other students enrolled prior to Winter 2014, please click here for undergraduate tuition rates.
Median Loan DebtFor all students completing this program between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012, the median cumulative loan debt for each of the following are:
- Federal student loans: $33,500
- Private loans: $0
- Institutional finance loans: $0
Occupations for this program
The following U.S. Department of Labor Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) Codes and occupational titles are disclosed pursuant to U.S. Department of Education regulations, and correspond to the U.S. Department of Education Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) Code for this program.