Bachelor of Business Administration
Acquisition And Contract Management
Learn the Fundamentals of Business and Contracts
Strayer University’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with Acquisition and Contract Management concentration* will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies. Your online classes and on-campus coursework will prepare you for federal, military, and commercial acquisitions, including goods and services negotiation, requests for proposals, and long-term contracts.
With a concentration in Acquisition and Contract Management you will:
- Learn the ins and outs of government contracting (at the federal, state, and local levels)
- Focus on key functions of contract management, including negotiations, administration, fulfillment, and completion
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand the contract management process, the principle activities involved, and the associated quality assurance and control mechanisms commonly used.
- Demonstrate the successful application of contract management principles; develop policies to successfully execute all phases of the contact management process.
- Integrate the knowledge of various business disciplines and apply that knowledge to develop viable solutions to address contract management issues.