Bachelor of Business Administration
Health Services Administration
Learn about the Intersection of Today’s Health and Business Marketplaces
Our Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with Health Services Administration concentration* will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies. Our online classes and on-campus coursework also prepares graduates for work in health insurance agencies; pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or medical supply companies; and government or public health organizations.
With a Health Services Administration concentration you will:
- Explore the forces and trends that shape—and challenge—the U.S. health care industry
- Apply business strategies and tools to the management of health services organizations, including health care management firms, hospitals, clinics, and long-term health facilities—while taking into account critical factors such as laws, ethics, quality, and cost
Key Learning Outcomes
- Comprehend the features of the U.S. health care system and understand how policy and law shape organizations that provide health services.
- Apply management and technical skills to the administration of health care systems and organizations.
- Analyze current administrative and management challenges in health service organizations and recommend solutions that incorporate strategic use of resources.