Bachelor of Business Administration
Human Resource Management
Learn Human Resource Management for Business
Strayer University’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with Human Resource Management concentration* will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies. Our online classes and on-campus coursework focus on recruitment and training, talent development, compensation and benefits administration, and employee relations.
With a concentration in Human Resource Management, you will:
- Learn more about how Human Resource Management plays a key role in supporting global operations and optimizing work performance
- Explore the latest trends in HR, and learn to apply theory and practices to drive productivity
Acknowledged by the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) as aligning with its curriculum recommendations.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Explain the human resource management process, its role in supporting overall organizational strategies, and the various functions involved in staffing and sustaining a workforce.
- Develop policies and programs to enhance workforce productivity.
- Integrate the knowledge of various business disciplines and apply that knowledge to develop strategic business decisions related to human resource management issues.