Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
IT Project Management
Advance with an Information Systems Degree with IT Project Management
A Strayer University Bachelor of Science in Information Systems (BSIS) with IT Project Management concentration will give you the foundation to manage day-to-day technical operations and to deploy forward-looking technologies effectively. Online classes and on-campus coursework provides students for roles as Information Technology Project Managers in small, midsized, or large corporations, and government agencies.
With an IT Project Management concentration you will:
- Prepare to manage and lead information technology projects with contemporary tools and practices
- Learn to effectively model, plan, and execute information technology projects
Key Learning Outcomes
- Examine the process of determining the cost and relevant budget required for a project component.
- Analyze project management processes for scheduling and sequencing work components.
- Analyze the requirements management process in a project management context.
- Evaluate procurement systems for projects.
- Create a business requirements document that conforms to the Unified Modeling Language standard.
- Apply the steps of eliciting, analyzing, documenting and testing requirements.
- Compare and contrast requirements gathering among traditional and iterative project methods.
- Develop an Agile deployment plan that addresses and solves a proposed business problem.
- BUS 419-Project Estimating and Budgeting
- BUS 437-Project Procurement Management
- CIS 353-Project Requirements and Design
- CIS 443-Agile Project Management