Diploma in Acquisition and Contract Management
- ACC 100-Accounting I
- BUS 100-Introduction to Business
- BUS 230-Purchasing and Materials Management
- BUS 315-Cost and Price Analysis
- BUS 319-Principles of Federal Acquisition and Contract
- BUS 330- Contract Administration and Management
- BUS 340-Contract and Purchasing Negotiation Techniques
- BUS 375-Project Management
- CIS 105-Introduction to Information Systems
- FIN 100-Principles of Finance
- LEG 440-Procurement and Contract Law
- MAT 104-Algebra with Applications
Component Total 54.0
Minimum Total Quarter Hours Required for Graduation 54.0
Program LengthStrayer University students are mostly working adults who earn their degrees at their own pace and on their own schedule. Most students attend part-time, and the normal time to complete this program is 4.5 years.
On-Time Graduation Rate & Median Loan DebtThe applicable U.S. Department of Education regulation does not permit the disclosure of the on-time graduation rate or median debt amounts for this program.
Program CostsCost information for Strayer University programs is available at www.strayer.edu/tuition-and-fees. The tuition and fees for the entire program, at current part-time tuition rates, are $21,855, and at current full-time tuition rates, are $20,715. The tuition and fees for the entire program for all Tennessee students are $21,855. The total estimated cost for books and supplies for the entire program is $1,800. Strayer University does not offer on-campus housing.
Occupations for this program
The following U.S. Department of Labor Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) Codes and occupational titles are disclosed pursuant to U.S. Department of Education regulations, and correspond to the U.S. Department of Education Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) Code for this program.
|Title||O*Net Link||SOC Code|
|Administrative Services Managers||http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/11-3011.00||11-3011.00|
|Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes||http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/13-1011.00||13-1011.00|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/25-1011.00||25-1011.00|