Master of Science in Accounting
Increase the Sum Total of Your Knowledge with a Masters Degree in Accounting
Strayer Universitys Master in Accounting with Taxation concentration provides great insight into the business world and provides you with important flexibility within all realms of corporate life. With a Master of Science in Accounting (MSAC) degree, you can embark upon a new adventure in your career.
Thoroughly research and apply complex tax laws and practices that affect both individuals and organizations. Expand your knowledge of the tax systems of other countries and their impact on cross-border transactions.
Coursework enables graduates to work in tax management, analysis, and preparation in any sector.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Explain the key components of the federal income tax system.
- Demonstrate how to determine individual income tax.
- Explain and analyze the tax issues regarding corporate formations, capital structures, income tax, non-liquidating distributions, other corporate levies, liquidating distributions, acquisitions, and reorganizations.
- Explain the differences among six national accounting and taxation systems.
- ACC 555- Individual Tax Research and Planning
- ACC 565-Organizational Tax Research and Planning
- ACC 568-International Tax Planning and Research