Master of Science in Human Resource Management
Human Resource And Organizational Development Concentration
Master of Science in Human Resource Management- Human Resource and Organizational Development
Strayer University’s Master of Science in Human Resource Management (MSHRM) degree with Human Resource and Organizational Development concentration gives you tools to build a career in working with people – an organization’s most valuable asset.
- Explore key practices for developing organizations and creating a true learning culture.
- Build a knowledge base of adult learning concepts, as well as how to create, implement, and measure employee development programs.
- Learn to facilitate organizational change.
Our online classes and on-campus coursework prepare graduates for organizational development, corporate training and development, and workforce development.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Learn HR theory and practices and how they impact individuals and organizations.
- Develop HR policies and practices that align with the larger business strategies of an organization.
- Develop the critical thinking skills to conduct research and measure human resource performance within the organization.
- Refine the ability to apply ethical thinking and judgment to a wide range of HR situations.
- Build leadership skills in order to motivate others toward organizational growth and change.
- Increase familiarity with the increasingly complex and powerful technologies used in measuring HR performance and forecasting needs.
- Strengthen the communication skills needed to effectively share information, persuade others, and manage conflicts.
- HRM 560-Managing Organizational Change
- HRM 562-Developing a Learning Organization
- HRM 565-Developing Human Capital
- HRM 568-Human Resource Management Consulting