Master of Science in Human Resource Management
Human Resource Generalist Concentration
Master of Science in Human Resource Management- Human Resource Generalist
Strayer University’s Master of Science in Human Resource Management (MSHRM) degree with Human Resource Generalist concentration gives you tools to build a career in working with people – an organization’s most valuable asset.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the methodology for attracting and retaining top talent.
- Focus on building a global workforce
- Developing effective labor relations and compensation packages
- Learn to measure performance, productivity, and return on investment.
Our online classes and on-campus coursework prepares graduates for management within a specific human resource function or to serve a generalist manager.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Learn HR theory and practices and how they impact individuals and organizations.
- Develop HR policies and practices that align with the larger business strategies of an organization.
- Develop the critical thinking skills to conduct research and measure human resource performance within the organization.
- Refine the ability to apply ethical thinking and judgment to a wide range of HR situations.
- Build leadership skills in order to motivate others toward organizational growth and change.
- Increase familiarity with the increasingly complex and powerful technologies used in measuring HR performance and forecasting needs.
- Strengthen the communication skills needed to effectively share information, persuade others, and manage conflicts.
- HRM 532-Talent Management
- HRM 533-Total Rewards
- HRM 534-Employee and Labor Relations
- HRM 538-Performance Management