Master of Science in Information Systems - Ohio
Our Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS) program will instill the proficiencies you need to set strategy and deploy technology solutions in the modern business world.
In 1597, Sir Francis Bacon said, "Knowledge is power." We agree, and that's why our program is designed to ensure you have a strong theoretical and practical foundation* to work effectively and advance rapidly.
*The School of Information Systems and Technology uses virtual, live labs such as MOAC Labs, EC-Council-ILabs, and Toolwire , which provide a live, networked environment, with anytime/anywhere access. Online classes and on-campus courses are available to all students.
Key Learning Objectives
- Design information technology solutions to enhance organizational objectives and performance.
- Analyze organizational problems and identify the information technology requirements appropriate to its solution.
- Design and develop effective information technology project plans with graphic representations into the user environment.
- Develop and apply management and leadership skills in support of ongoing information technology operations.
- Evaluate and justify information systems solutions that satisfy organizational needs.
- Analyze the impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society.
- Apply critical analysis of data and research skills that exploit organizational opportunities created by technology innovations.
- Communicate in writing and with graphic representations to a wide-range of audiences.
- Develop effective communication plans with a range of audiences to accomplish a common goal.
- Justify and support the professional, ethical, legal, security, and social issues and responsibilities of securing data and infrastructure.
Learn to design, implement, and manage systems with portability, scalability, and interoperability. Strengthen your planning and communication skills, and deepen your awareness of business functions and technical operations. Empower yourself for a successful career in this rapidly growing field.
|Computer Security Management||Network Management|
|Decision Support System Management||Software Engineering Management|
|Enterprise Resource Management||Systems Development Management|