Master of Science in Management
Our Master of Science in Management (MSM) provides you the opportunity to obtain a wide breadth of knowledge in management theory, strategy, leadership, and best practices—skill sets that make you an asset to any corporation or business environment.
That’s why many of the highest-ranked U.S. companies employ graduates of Strayer University’s management programs.
At Strayer, our online management degree and on-campus program contains curriculum that allows you to explore theories and applications of management and leadership practices, while deepening your business expertise. Coursework emphasizes leadership, communication, team building, ethics, and strategy.
Through Strayer’s management program, you will strengthen your leadership skills, preparing to enhance your career as a manager.
Key Learning Objectives
- Management: Apply various theories of effective management practices and explain the impact on individual and organizational performance.
- Strategic Management: Develop management strategies that support organizational goals and are responsive to internal, external, and global changes.
- Business Concepts: Demonstrate an understanding of business concepts and functional areas within an organization to align management practices with business goals.
- Leadership: Demonstrate an ability to motivate individuals and teams toward organizational goals through the application of leadership practices.
- Diversity: Develop management practices that foster an appreciation for multiple cultures, ethnicities, and other diverse populations.
- Communication: Effectively use communication skills to convey management policies and practices throughout an organization.
- Ethics: Develop ethical decision-making abilities that support employment practices, policies, procedures, and integrity within an organization.
- Analysis: Apply analytical, technical, and research skills to assess and measure the effectiveness of management goals and performance within an organization.
Great leaders and managers get the most out of the assets and employees they lead and manage. Begin your management career by getting the best return on your educational investment.
Master's in Management Concentrations
Many roles are critical to the success of an organization. The MS in Management curriculum is enhanced by a choice of three program concentrations, which allow you to refine your competencies to fit your career goals. Consider these areas of emphasis in management: