Master of Science in Management
Learn to Lead with a Masters Degree
Strayer University's Master of Science in Management (MSM) degree with Leadership concentration will help you create and lead great teams. Gain a master understanding of modern management theories and practices. Sharpen your management skills through real-world application and problem solving. Refine management competencies to develop the dynamic leadership needed for success.
Coursework prepares you to manage and lead employees, projects, negotiations, departments, and organizations.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Develop leadership skills to execute business strategies and implement organizational change.
- Understand the managerial tools employed by organizations to effectively manage and lead in a diverse, dynamic, and global world.
- BUS 526-Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- HRM 560-Managing Organizational Change
- MGT 522-Women in Leadership
- MGT 550-Leadership Strategies