Master of Science in Management
Learn to Lead with a Masters Degree
Strayer Universitys Master of Science in Management (MSM) degree with Marketing Management concentration will help you create and lead great teams. Understand how to support and enhance business goals by developing the management competencies needed to thrive in todays dynamic global markets.
Coursework enables you to manage marketing, public relations, business development, or sales departments. Learn to set product and pricing strategy; conduct market or customer research; and manage activities, people, and projects in advertising and communications.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Apply the marketing planning process and formulate marketing strategy to fit a variety of socioeconomic environments.
- Use marketing principles to construct product management, pricing, promotion, and distribution courses of action to achieve stated marketing objectives.
- Develop effective marketing strategies using web-based business operations.
- MKT 500-Marketing Management
- MKT 505-International Marketing
- MKT 510-Consumer Behavior