Master of Science in Management
Learn to Lead with a Masters Degree
Strayer University's Master of Science in Management (MSM) degree with Project Management concentration will help you create and lead great teams. Master the ins and outs of structuring and managing business projects, and mitigating risks. Youll explore the lifecycle of projects, the dynamics of team management, and the critical role of project leadership.
Coursework also emphasizes effective team leadership and risk management.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Describe the fundamentals of the project management process.
- Explain how to manage the process of determining project costs, scheduling and sequencing projects, and managing quality to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Describe techniques for identifying, analyzing, and minimizing risks that are inherent to projects.
- BUS 517-Project Management
- BUS 518-Project Management Leadership
- BUS 519-Project Risk Management