Master of Business Administration
Master the Intricacies of Accounting and Business in One Degree
Strayer University’s Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) program with Accounting concentration provides you with knowledge and tools for success in today’s ever-changing, global marketplace.
MBA degree holders are some of the most marketable people in the business world—and the highest paid.
With the Accounting concentration, you will:
- Understand how to evaluate the performance of a small business, department, or operation
- Gain significant knowledge of accounting theory, information systems, and quantitative decision-making in a global context
- Develop core competencies in measuring and reporting on an organization’s financial performance according to both U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and International Financial Reporting Standards
Key Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate the ability to prepare, use, and interpret internal managerial accounting data and reports.
- Learn to prepare and analyze accounting information, comprehend its value, uses, and limitations, and communicate the information effectively to management.
- Learn to communicate an understanding of the legal issues prevalent in the business environment.
- ACC 560-Managerial Accounting
- ACC 564-Accounting Information Systems
- ACC 565-Organizational Tax Research and Planning