Students holding an F-1 visa who wish to transfer to Strayer University from another U.S. school are required to complete the admissions process within 60 days of their current program completion, or within 60 days of finishing their Optional Practical Training at their previous institution.

If you are transferring to Strayer University from another post-secondary educational institution, you may be eligible to receive transfer credit or advanced standing in our degree programs if you work at the other institution is appropriate.

Students who do not follow the above process will be required to apply for reinstatement with the USCIS along with their transfer paperwork. You will not be allowed to register for classes until you have completed the transfer process and are in possession of a Strayer University Form I-20AB.

Please contact us at for further information about the transfer process.


Fall Classes Start 10/2

You must be an RN to enter the RN to BSN Program.