Strayer University is committed to supporting and graduating students from countries all around the world. Our student support services provide our international students the adequate support necessary in achieving their academic goals in a positive and supportive environment - both on campus and online - whether a student comes to the U.S. or attends online classes from his/her home country. Strayer University's international student support includes, but not limited to:
- Financial Advising/Paying for Your Education - The Business Office can help students to identify and understand how to pay for the expenses required to attend Strayer University, as well as acceptable payment methods.
- Student Health Insurance - Strayer University urges all the international students to enroll in one of the group health insurance plans recommended by the Association of International Editors (NAFSA). Two that are familiar with Strayer University and its students are International Student Insurance and the The Harbor Group. Both organizations can assist you with your insurance needs while studying abroad.
- Academic Advising - At Strayer University, academic advising is a communication process by which the University helps students realize their maximum educational and career potential, and become effective agents for their lifelong learning endeavors.
- International Student Advising - The Campus Dean serves as the student’s Designated School Official (DSO) upon entering a program. F-1 students will meet with the Campus Dean early in their academic program to plan their course schedule.
- Tutorial Services - Tutoring is offered for undergraduate level courses in subject areas such as English, writing skills development, mathematics, accounting, and computer information systems.
- Career Services - Regional Student Affairs Officers assist students with Career Workshops, Online Career Webinars, Telephone Workshops, Career Advising, and Resume Critiques. A Web-based career management system is available to students to view and apply for jobs posted by employers and Career Services staff.
Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about enrolling and getting started with earning your degree at Strayer University.