STRAYER COMMONS ON FACEBOOK
Find out what's happening at Strayer University on Facebook.
Strayer Commons is a private community on Facebook for enrolled students to connect with classmates, staff and faculty, meet new friends, discuss academics and stay up-to-date on Strayer University news and events. It’s a great way for students to personalize their Strayer University experience and network with other Strayer students at your campus and throughout the US.
As a community member of Strayer Commons, you can:
- Build a personalized profile which highlights your major, campus, and lets you join more than 4,200 unique communities about topics ranging from Cooking to Classic Rock
- Network and connect with fellow students, faculty and staff over shared interests, hobbies, and academics
- Ask questions and get answers from other students, faculty and staff about everything from coursework to financial aid to technical support
- Enhance your student experience by forming study groups, exchanging books and participating in clubs and organizations
- Learn about events and opportunities on your local Campus and throughout the University
- Be the first to hear about new promotions, contests and scholarships as they occur
- Post status updates about your educational journey and share words of encouragement with others
- Schedule meet-ups with other students to study for mid-terms, network, or just get together for a movie or a basketball game
Strayer University is committed to providing every student with an excellent educational experience. Strayer Commons is a chance for non-traditional students to make friends and form the bonds with other students that will last a lifetime.
If you haven’t signed up already, click here to join the Strayer Commons community on Facebook.