Prepare for Success
March 4, 2013
Strayer University’s Career Center offers a range of tools designed to support students’ career needs and professional development. Students are encouraged to visit ucc.strayer.edu to access top-notch resources such as CareerBuilder Elite, CareerChat, Career Videos and Career Webinars.
CareerBuilder® Elite: A comprehensive online portal that provides premier level access to information for career planning.
- Career Assessment: Students can assess their career interests and get instant results
- A Day in the Life: Watch videos conducted with professionals in a number of fields
- Building Yourself: Build a resume with easy-to-use software
- Target Your Search: Use tools such as the Job Competition report
- Interviewing Tips: Prep for an interview with tips and videos
- Students can see which employers have searched their resume
- Access demographic information about other applicants who are applying for jobs
- Track job search activity and exposure to employers over time
CareerChat: Connect with a career adviser in a small group teleconference format for discussions on important career topics.
Career Video Gallery: Watch videos on core and specialty career topics presented by nationally known career experts.
Career Webinars: Participate in live, online webinars on topics such as networking, resume writing and job searches with open discussion and question-and-answer sessions.
Ready to Get Started?: To learn more, visit the University Career Center today.