Why Should You Get a Bachelor's Degree in Business?
Strayer University's online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree and on-campus program provides you with enormous flexibility in your professional career. The bachelor's degree program provides a foundation in management theory and real-world business practice across a broad set of operational areas. You will learn the fundamentals of competing in today's marketplace and helping your company succeed.
The Strayer University Bachelor of Business Administration program will arm you with a complete set of skills that are applicable in any business, regardless of industry. You’ll learn sound business principles, concepts and strategies that apply to finance, health services, information technology and more. And you can move into any sector with a business bachelor’s degree, applying the principles you learn in private enterprise, non-profit organizations and the public sector.
Strayer University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. 267-284-5000), which is one of the six regional accrediting bodies in the United States. The Commission is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Strayer University's Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program will help you build a foundation of knowledge in management theory and practice across a broad set of business functions and core competencies. Throughout the online business administration and on-campus curriculum, you will develop communication, critical-thinking, and quantitative competencies, and strengthen your understanding of how politics, culture, and economics shape the global economy. In Strayer's Bachelor in Business Administration program you will learn:
- Business Concepts: Design functional area strategies (for marketing, operations, finance, etc.) that support a firm's overall business objectives.
- Strategic Management: Analyze a firm's operating environment (competition, regulation, international factors, etc.) in order to build appropriate business strategies.
- Ethics: Formulate management approaches to foster a productive and ethical organizational culture
- Diversity: Develop management practices that foster an appreciation for multiple cultures, ethnicities, and other diverse populations.
- Decision Making: Apply management concepts and decision-making techniques to analyze business situations, interpret critical operational factors, and develop viable solutions to business challenges.
- Analysis: Demonstrate proficiency in organizing, conducting, and presenting business research.
- Communication: Effectively communicate in a business environment to convey strategies, policies, practices, and procedures throughout the organization.
Make yourself a desired asset in the business world. Invest in your future at Strayer, and give yourself the career boost of a lifetime.