Spouses of military service members serving on active duty are eligible for the same scholarship as the military service member, regardless of whether or not the military service member is a student at Strayer University.

Military Spouses must supply the service member's LES at the time of registration for the scholarship to be posted; it will only need to be provided for the first term of enrollment.

Military spouse scholarships is a program which offers a complete tuition reimbursement opportunity for undergraduates, while graduate students will be responsible for paying a portion of the tuition as an out-of-pocket expense. 

Scholarships will be applied to all active duty personnel that supply a Leave and Earnings Statement to Strayer University. Please contact your Admissions Officer for additional details and information about military spouse scholarships.

Fall Classes Start 10/2

You must be an RN to enter the RN to BSN Program.