Application & Interview Process
Now that you are just as excited about the Admissions Officer position as we are, here is what you need to know about the recruitment process.
- You can submit your application online today by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.
- Once you enter our careers portal, you can search for jobs by campus location, metro area or you can simply submit a general application for consideration.
- During the online application process, you must accurately complete all sections of the application in order to be considered.
- If you meet the minimum qualifications, you will be directed to complete an online talent assessment to assist in the selection process.
- Once you have successfully completed the assessment, you will be contacted via phone or e-mail by one of our Talent Recruiters to conduct a phone interview.
- If mutually agreeable, the Talent Recruiter will route your information directly to the appropriate hiring manager for the position.
- The hiring manager will contact you directly if they are interested in setting up a face-to-face interview.
- If you are selected to move forward after a formal interview, you will be required to successfully complete a comprehensive background and reference check.
- After completion of all of these steps, the best qualified candidate will receive a formal offer for the position.
- Accept and you are hired!