You may also be able to decrease the cost of any Strayer degree and speed your time to degree completion.
Corporate Employee Programs
When your employer is a Partner
Customized for your career
If your employer is a Corporate Alliance Partner, you may be eligible for customized educational programs that help you advance in your company; many times you can even take the courses at work. Your benefits may include:
- Tuition discounts for you and immediate family members
- Waived Experiential Learning Portfolio fees
- Customized scholarship opportunities
- Credit for corporate training and work/life experience
Education Doesn't Get More Career Focused Than This
400 companies and counting
Ask your human resource department for more information.
Your own company microsite
If your organization is a corporate alliance partner, you’ll link to its Strayer microsite for employees.
Custom designed programs
Your company may offer specialized Strayer programs.
Online or on-campus
Nearly all Strayer degree programs feature on-campus as well as online courses.
Industries we support
Hundreds of leading publicly-traded companies and government agencies are partners, from the following industries:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Banks & Credit Unions
- Consulting Services
- Express Delivery Services
- Food Services
- Government Agencies
- Grocery Stores & Supermarkets
- Information Technology Services
- Insurance Carriers
- Media & Entertainment
- Medical Products & Equipment
- Professional Sports Teams Organizations
- Security Services
- Specialty Retailers