The big day is almost here! Congratulations soon-to-be graduates! We’ve compiled six of our favorite success quotes to inspire you on to reaching your highest goals. May you head out in the business world and find your success!
- "You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the world's problems at once, but don't ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious, and hope can take on a life of its own." - Michelle Obama
- “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition." - Steve Jobs
- “Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom.” – Oprah Winfrey
- "Now go, and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.” – Neil Gaiman
- "We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.” – JK Rowling