You’ve got your undergraduate degree and are a successful professional, but you find yourself wanting to reach for more. More knowledge. More connections. In short, more opportunity.
If you’re starting to think more seriously about an MBA, how do you choose the program that’s right for you?
Strayer University offers three accredited MBA programs, each with
its own particular focus. But all are designed for working
professionals, with the flexibility to fit your lifestyle.
JACK WELCH MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE MBA
Founded and led by the legendary “CEO of CEOs” Jack Welch, this program has been recognized as the number one online MBA program in North America by CEO Magazine. JWMI has also been recognized as a top online program in 2019 by Princeton Review, Poets & Quants and Top MBA.
The Jack Welch MBA focuses on creating world-class performance- and people-driven leaders, with:
- Access to video lectures featuring Jack Welch and experts from today’s leading organizations. These organizations include Berkshire Hathaway, Starbucks, Netflix, McDonald’s, Boeing, Home Depot and Medtronic.
- Real-world assignments that let students “learn today and apply tomorrow,” and see results fast...
- Robust student resources, including coaches, advisory boards, networking groups, and more
- 100% online format
- Enroll with no GMAT/GRE required
THE STRAYER MBA
The Strayer MBA program offers options to help you earn your degree fast, while still providing a high-quality education. Plus, its flexibility lets you balance school with work and family time.
Whether you’re changing course in your career or just want to get in the fast lane, this MBA will help you master everything you need to thrive as a business leader today. The Strayer MBA allows you to:
- Take 10 courses instead of 12 (9 core and 1 elective).
- Add 2 more courses at no extra charge, to tailor your focus with one of 15 concentrations
- Sharpen your strategic analysis and decision-making skills
- Develop your own unique leadership style to motivate and inspire others
- Learn online or on campus
- Enroll with no GMAT/GRE
DIGITAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP MBA WITH CHEDDAR
Cheddar and Strayer’s Digital Entrepreneurship MBA gives you a solid foundation for success in today’s increasingly digital business world. The entire curriculum is built on industry-relevant case studies and business readings selected by Jon Steinberg, Founder and CEO of Cheddar, and former President and COO of BuzzFeed. Created by innovators for innovators, the Cheddar MBA program is designed to give entrepreneurs real-world knowledge and in-demand skills.
If you’re a disrupter or innovator—maybe someone who wants to launch a digital startup—this program will give you the real-world knowledge and in-demand skills you’ll need. In the Digital Entrepreneurship MBA program, you can:
- Learn from videos produced by Cheddar, and watch lectures delivered by Jon Steinberg and other industry leading experts
- Gain cutting-edge media insights and practical business skills by examining case studies of innovative tech companies
- Get certificates in specific areas of interest, or complete all four certificates to get your MBA
- Complete readings and lessons on the go using Facebook groups
- Enroll with no GMAT/GRE required
MAXIMIZE YOUR MOTIVATION WITH THE RIGHT MBA
Earning an online MBA from Strayer comes with big rewards. The first step is to choose an MBA program that fits both your goals and lifestyle. If you need help selecting the right MBA program for you, our Admissions Team is always happy to help.
Explore MBA programs at Strayer University.