Technology and techniques are always advancing. This online teaching degree may be exactly what you need to take on greater responsibilities and open career opportunities. Taught both online and on-campus, you’ll learn from people who understand today’s education environment.
Online Education Degrees
Beyond the classroom
From students to staff, educational change is moving fast
Whether it’s onboarding new technologies, creating new curricula or motivating faculty in a new administrative role, a Strayer Master’s in Education keeps you up to date.
Taking you to the next level
Strayer University’s Master of Education Program was awarded the maximum allowed accreditation—seven years—by TEAC
- Awarded by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC)
- Based on student achievement
- See catalog for additional state-specific disclosures*
Earn your Master’s with a focus on these critical areas of education
- Adult Education and Development
- Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment
- Instructional Technology
- Teacher Leadership
Scholarships, Grants & More
Strayer University is committed to helping all who want to go further afford to do so.
- Guidance when seeking financial aid
- In-person advice and online resources
- Earn credits beyond the classroom
* TEAC is dedicated to improving academic degree and certificate programs for professional educators through the audit of evidence of student achievement. Please see catalog for additional state-specific disclosures. Please be advised that our educator preparation programs are NOT accredited in Kentucky by the Education Professional Standards Board and are NOT recognized for initial, additional, or renewal of certification or salary enhancement (rank change) for K-12 educators in Kentucky. For more information, please visit the Education Professional Standards Board’s Web site at http://www.epsb.ky.gov/certification/outofstate.asp.
Take Control of Your Education Future
Remember, our Strayer M.Ed lets you choose from four concentrations.