Through the Strayer online Master of Adult Education degree, you’ll acquire a thorough understanding of adult-learning theory and the impact of adult education on people, organizations, and society. In this hands-on program, you’ll:
- Develop skills to design instructional content that incorporates adult-learning theory and meets learning goals
- Strengthen communication skills to effectively deliver content and engage learners in a variety of settings
- Build analytical skills to plan, deliver, and assess the effectiveness of adult education and development programs
- Build familiarity with online teaching systems and understand how to leverage them to facilitate adult education
- Gain an appreciation for cultural and ethnic diversity in adult education environments
Completion of Strayer University’s Master of Education program does not guarantee a student has met the requirements to apply for public school teacher or administrator licensure in any state, nor that a student will be eligible for pay raises, promotions or other job-related benefits. Students pursuing teacher or school administrator certification in the public school system should contact their respective state offices of education as well as local school district to confirm educational requirements before beginning the program.