An online Master of Instructional Technology will give you a deeper understanding of education theory and how classroom technology can be used to enrich the learning experience. In this program, you’ll:
- Explore instructional technology for either K-12 or adult education
- Explore how to integrate technology into education
- Study new technologies that have the potential to transform education
- Design, develop, and evaluate your own educational technologies to fit specific needs or goals
- Identify, prioritize, and act upon ethical issues inherent to educational technology
- Recognize and use appropriate leadership styles and strategies related to educational technology issues
Completion of Strayer University’s Master of Education program does not guarantee a student has met the requirements to apply for public school teacher or administrator licensure in any state, nor that a student will be eligible for pay raises, promotions or other job-related benefits. Students pursuing teacher or school administrator certification in the public school system should contact their respective state offices of education as well as local school district to confirm educational requirements before beginning the program.