- Graduation Fund can reduce the cost of a bachelor's degree by 25%.
- 8,600 bachelor’s degree students have redeemed more than $53 million in Graduation Fund credits since 2013.
- 43% increase in the rate of students who, after four years, graduated or are continuing to pursue their bachelor’s degree.
How Strayer Improves Student Success
At Strayer University, improving student outcomes means greater affordability, innovative ways to keep students engaged and providing support along the path to graduation.
- Strayer Studios infuses courses with high-quality documentary films.
- 6.3% increase in student engagement through submitted coursework.
- 5.5% increase in student retention to the next quarter.
- On average, 10% fewer students dropped courses when they included Strayer Studios content.
- Irving, a virtual assistant can accurately and efficiently respond to busy students’ academic and administrative needs—ranging from registering for classes to locating tutoring resources.
- Irving, named for the University’s founder, handles approximately 80% of student chat requests, and to date has served more than 56,000 unique students through more than 394,000 interactions.
- 85% of students surveyed agreed that Irving helped them resolve their issue easily.
- Library of more 1,328 topics and knowledge growing on a weekly basis.
- Average answer time is 3 minutes—less than a third of the time of similar interactions with human counselors.
- Degrees@Work helps employers increase retention by providing employees a no-cost or reduced-cost degree.
- One employer reported nearly 40% higher employee retention and increased job performance and sales among participating employees.