Victoria Boston’s passion for her job comes through in her voice. She ticks off numbers, “I manage more than 1,000 employees…,” “We serve more than a million customers…,” “Last year we retained more than $312 million in revenue…”
As the West Division Vice President of the Loyalty Centers of Excellence with Comcast NBCUniversal, Victoria knows her numbers, and how they lead to success. “Retention is the new acquisition,” she says. “Reselling our current customers on our value and keeping them happy is critical to growth.”
Growth is what brought Victoria to Strayer University. “I saw my MBA as a tool to accelerate my earning potential and increase promotional opportunities,” she says. “I’ve always had an insane work ethic, but then when I earned the degree, it demonstrated to my company that I was willing to go above and beyond.
“Today, I have a better understanding of finance, operations, and strategy—from how to drive profits, to calculating return on investments, and even evaluating external opportunities. Knowledge that provides value to my employer and makes me a well-rounded professional.”
- Named one of National Diversity Council’s Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Entertainment
- Verizon CEO Leadership Excellence Award
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Leadership Award
- Member, Board of Directors, Discover.YOU, holistic programming for at-risk youth in Compton, Ca.
- Member, Board of Directors, National Network to End Domestic Violence
- Project management master’s certificate from George Washington University
- Graduate of Master Series for Distinguished Leaders in Washington, DC.