Get a new laptop, on us
this may take a few seconds...
Start your bachelor's with a new laptop
To help support your success, we provide new or readmitted bachelor’s students with a brand-new laptop. Enroll in one of our online bachelor’s programs and get a laptop, loaded with Microsoft software. Complete your first three quarters of classes, and the laptop is yours. Only one laptop will be provided per student. Complete details are available in the bachelor’s laptop agreement provided by your admissions officer or the bachelor’s laptop Verizon and Verizon Wireless loaner agreement, as applicable.
Summer Classes Start on July 3
How it works
- Apply for a bachelor’s degree program at any Strayer University location or online.
- Make sure you have at least six courses to complete in your program and enroll starting summer or fall 2023. You must complete three of your first four quarters of enrollment or return the laptop to avoid a $350 charge.
- Read the laptop agreement form sent from your admissions officer via DocuSign.
- Sign and send the form back to agree to the terms and conditions of our laptop program.
- You’ll receive an email from our laptop supplier, Microtek. Respond to verify your shipping address.
- Take good care of your laptop. Only one laptop will be provided per student. If damaged, lost or stolen, Strayer will not provide a replacement.
Students receiving employer tuition assistance
Limitations for corporate-sponsored programs may also apply. Students receiving tuition assistance from Verizon or Verizon Wireless may only borrow and use a laptop subject to the terms of the bachelor’s laptop Verizon and Verizon Wireless loaner agreement. Complete details are available in the laptop agreement you must read and sign before receiving your laptop. Contact your admissions officer for if you have questions.
This offer is not available to:
- Continuing students
- Employees of Strategic Education, Inc. and its subsidiaries, and family members residing in the same household of such employees
- Students enrolled through [email protected] or [email protected]
- Students who have taken advantage of the Fall Term On Us or SEI Friends & Family $15K Bachelor’s
Please note that Strayer’s laptop offer is subject to change at any time.
All returns are subject to the return policy detailed in the laptop agreement.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What’s the deadline for signing and returning my laptop agreement form?
A: You have eight weeks after the first day of classes to sign and return your laptop agreement form and verify your shipping address to receive a laptop. If you miss the deadline, you’ll forfeit your right to this offer.
Q: When will I receive my laptop?
A: Our third-party provider, Microtek, will start shipping laptops about three weeks before the start of your first term. (It takes time to program, test and package your laptop with software that’s compatible with your coursework.) But don’t worry – once you receive your laptop, all you need to do is activate your software and then you’ll be ready to go.
Q: I’ve done everything required, and I still haven’t received my laptop. What now?
A: If you’ve followed all the above steps and still haven’t received your laptop, please notify your admissions officer or campus director. (Note: Microtek will not start shipping laptops until three weeks before the first day of classes.)
Q: What do I have to do to keep this laptop?
A: In order to keep your laptop, you must enroll in classes for three quarters within your first four quarters at Strayer University. Otherwise, you’ll be asked to return your laptop or pay a fee. (Note: For students at Verizon, your laptop is a loaner and must be returned once you complete your degree or withdraw from Strayer University.)
Find your bachelor’s degree program
Start down your path to success by choosing your bachelor’s degree program.