STRAYER is a registered service mark of Strayer Education, Inc. The University claims all rights of ownership to its trademarks and service marks, which include: "Strayer," "Strayer University," the official logos of Strayer University, and any other word, phrase, or image associated with Strayer University.
Reference on this Web site to other trademarks does not indicate sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with Strayer University by such trademark holders or their affiliates. In particular:
- CCP (Certified Computer Professional) is a registered trademark of the Institute for Certification of Computer Professionals.
- Cisco, CCNA and CCDA are registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Java is a registered trademark or trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Microsoft, Windows, Active Directory and Visual Basic are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Novell and NetWare are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Novell, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Oracle is a registered trademark and PL/SQL is a trademark of Oracle Corporation.
- UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
Intellectual Property Policy
The copyrights in all text, images, screens and other materials provided on this Web site are the property of Strayer Education, Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Strayer") or the original copyright holder.
You may print, copy, reproduce, distribute, download or display the information contained in this Web site for private, non-commercial use only, so long as the content is unmodified and the Strayer copyright notices are retained. Unauthorized use of any content contained on this Web site is prohibited. Strayer also owns the rights to various service marks referenced in this website, including:
- Strayer® University
In addition, Strayer maintains several domain names, including:
These service marks and domain names may not be used without the express written permission of Strayer. For questions about this intellectual property policy or about other use of content from this website, please contact: Strayer University Office of the General Counsel, 2303 Dulles Station Blvd., Mail Stop 6C, Herndon, VA 20171. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org