Due to federal privacy laws, a written or form request with signature is required. Please note that e-mail requests for transcripts are NOT accepted.
Requesting a Strayer University Transcript
A Strayer University transcript contains a student's entire academic history as well as degree conferral information. All Strayer University transcripts issued from the Records Office are official and contain the school’s seal. A transcript will contain the following information:
- Name and Social Security Number
- Program, Degree, and Graduation Date
- A complete listing of all courses (by term)
- A listing of all grades
- Number of credits per course, term, and cumulative
How to Request Transcripts
Students and alumni may request official transcripts of work completed at Strayer University by completing the Official Transcript Request Form [PDF] and submitting it to any Student Services Office with the $10 fee per transcript.
You can obtain transcripts by submitting a written request that includes all of the required information. Mail the transcript request form to any campus Student Services Office. Official transcripts are always mailed (or picked up by the requestor from the Student Services Office) and are only official if in the sealed envelope.
The fee for each transcript is $5.00 per transcript requested. Duplicate diplomas or degrees are $50.00 per copy. Payment can be made in one of the following ways:
- In person at the student window
- Check or money order mailed with the written request (no cash please) to any campus Student Services Office.
- Credit card information provided on the request form.
Please allow 5-7 business days for routine processing. The records of individuals who attended prior to 1987 may not be computerized and additional time should be allowed for creation of those records (up to 15 business days). Please allow 6 – 8 weeks for degrees/diplomas. If you have a special deadline, please indicate dates on your request. For further information, or to check on the status of a request, please contact the Student Services Office.
Please be sure to include the following information:
- Your name as it appears now and when you attended if it was different, date of birth and social security number
- Your dates of attendance at Strayer University
- Campus Location
- Your permanent address and a daytime phone number
- The complete address to which the transcript is to be sent
- Payment, or payment information (see FEES above)
Missing information may delay the processing of your request.