Due to federal privacy laws, a written or form request with signature is required when requesting an official transcript. Please note that e-mail requests for official transcripts are not accepted.
Download the Strayer University Official Transcript Request Form.
Find a Strayer University Campus near you.
A Strayer University transcript contains a student's entire academic history as well as degree conferral information. All Strayer University transcripts issued from the Registrar’s Office are official. A transcript will contain the following information:
- Name and Student ID Number
- Program, Degree, and Graduation Date
- A complete listing of all courses (by term)
- A listing of all grades
- Number of credits per course, term, and cumulative GPA
How to Request Transcripts
Students and alumni may request official transcripts of work completed at Strayer University by completing the Official Transcript Request Form and submitting it to any Business Office with the $10 fee per transcript.
Transcripts can also be obtained by submitting a written request that includes all of the required information. Mail the transcript request form to any campus Business Office. Official transcripts are always mailed to the address provided with the request and are only official if in the sealed envelope.
The fee for each transcript is $10.00 per transcript requested. Payment can be made in one of the following ways:
- In person at the student window
- Check or money order mailed with the written request (no cash please) to any campus Business Office
- Credit card information provided on the request form.
Please allow 5-7 business days for routine processing. During peak request times, such as at the end of a quarter, it may take up to 15 business days for processing. The records of individuals who attended prior to 1987 may not be computerized and additional time should be allowed for research of those records. For further information, or to check on the status of a request, please contact the Business Office.
Please be sure to include the following information:
- Your name as it appears now and when you attended if it was different
- date of birth
- student ID number
- Your dates of attendance at Strayer University
To request an unofficial transcript, please contact the academic office at your home campus.