Strayer University Transcript Request
A Strayer University transcript contains a student's entire academic history as well as degree conferral information. All Strayer University transcripts issued from the Registrar’s Office are official and contain the school's seal. A transcript will contain the following information:
- Name and Student Identification Number
- Program, Degree, and Graduation Date
- A complete listing of all courses (by term)
- A listing of all grades
- Number of credits per course, term, and cumulative
Due to federal privacy laws, an electronically submitted request or a written request with signature is required when requesting an official transcript. Please note that e-mail requests for official transcripts are not accepted.
The fee for each official transcript is $10.00 per transcript requested. Payment can be made in one of the following ways:
- By credit card through the iCampus portal
- By check, money order, cash or credit card in person at the campus
- With a check or money order mailed with the written request (no cash please) to any campus Business Office
- Credit card information provided to the Business Office
How to Request Transcripts
Students and alumni who attended the University since the Winter 2011 term may request official Strayer University transcript by completing an Official Transcript Request through the iCampus portal. To request the transcript:
- Click on the “My Academics” link.
- When the “My Academics” window opens, choose the “Request Official Transcript” link.
- In the “Request Official Transcript” window, select the desired processing time and complete the mailing address where you would like the transcript sent to.
- Please double check the address information. The transcript will be mailed to the exact address that you provide
- Official transcripts cannot be sent electronically, and email address will not be accepted.
- Choose to “Submit” the request. You will be prompted to submit payment information for the transcript fee.
- Fees for the total number of transcripts must be paid at the time of request submission or the request will not be processed, but your account will be charged the request fee(s).
- Online payments can only be made through credit or debit cards.
Students and alumni who have not attended the University at any time since the Winter 2011 term, or students who want to pay their transcript fee by cash, check or money order, may request an official transcript by completing an Official Transcript Request form. The completed form can be mailed or submitted in person to any campus Business Office. Please be sure to include the following information for request processing:
- Your name as it appears now and when you attended if it was different
- Date of birth
- Student Identification Number (SID)
- Your dates of attendance at Strayer University
- Your signature
Please allow 7-10 business days for routine processing. During peak processing times, such as the end or beginning of the quarter, please allow for 10-20 business days for processing. The records of individuals who attended prior to 1987 may not be computerized and additional time should be allowed for research of those records (up to 15 business days). If you have a special deadline, please indicate dates on your request. For further information, or to check on the status of a request, please contact the Business Office.
Official transcripts are issued only when all financial obligations to the University are met.
Download the Strayer University Official Transcript Request Form.
Find a Strayer University Campus near you.
To request an unofficial transcript, please contact the academic office at your home campus or your student advisor.