WE CAN COVER UP TO $14,200 OF YOUR TUITION.
At Strayer, we believe money shouldn’t keep you from earning a valuable bachelor’s degree . And we know that everyone needs a little added motivation as they’re earning that degree. This is our one-of-a-kind way to help you with both for affordable college tuition.
As a new undergraduate student, you’ll receive your very own Graduation Fund the day you enroll. As you successfully complete classes your affordable college fund automatically grows and can cover the tuition for up to ten of the final classes you need to graduate. Saving you up to $14,200 on tuition, and further encouraging you all along the way.
Two Ways to Save Money
Whether you transfer courses you’ve already completed at another school, or you earn up to ten courses through the Graduation Fund, you’ll be saving money. If you are transferring courses, this calculator shows how much you would save in tuition based on the number of courses you’re able to transfer.
For every 3 undergraduate courses you successfully complete, we’ll cover the cost of 1 future course – up to 25% of the cost of your degree.1
There’s nothing to sign or fill out. You’re automatically enrolled, even if you’re transferring credits.
No GPA requirements. Successfully complete ANY course to build your fund, and ANY future course can be covered.2
Every new undergraduate student starts a fund. There are no limits to how many students benefit.3,5,6
Your fund keeps growing as long as you’re enrolled and working towards earning your bachelor’s degree.4
To save up to 25% on your tuition, call 888-311-0355 today to speak with an admissions officer.
- Does not include books or fees.
- Developmental Courses are excluded from this program. Fund must be redeemed for the final courses leading to a bachelor’s degree. Successful completion means earning the grade required by the curriculum as outlined in the Strayer University Catalog.
- Only new or readmit students enrolling in undergraduate programs (non-degree, certificate, diploma, associate or bachelor’s program) are eligible for savings. Students enrolled in the RN-BSN program are not eligible to participate in the Graduation Fund.
- Tuition credit is earned only after successfully completing courses and could be lost if you do not take courses for two consecutive quarters.
- Students already receiving scholarship aid from Strayer University may not eligible.
- Students receiving tuition assistance from their employer through agreements with Strayer University may not be eligible.